Wednesday, November 26, 2008

12 Days of Christmas Student Parody


Here's a parody on the 12 days of Christmas from a student's perspective. I don't know the author.........but I guess he had alot of sleepless nights in his/her life.


About how teachers give a ton of assignments over Christmas break because you have a lot of time off from school...


On the first day of Christmas my teacher said to me"do a Project on your family tree"


On the seccond day of Christmas my teacher said to me"read about bugs and do a project on your family tree"


On the third day of Christmas my teacher said to me"buy more pens, read about bugs, and do a project on your family tree"


On the forth day of Christmas my teacher said to me"write about birds, buy more pens, read about bugs, and do a project on your family tree"


On the fifth day of Christmas my teacher said to me"Do all these things, write about birds, buy more pens, read about bugs, and do a project on your family tree"


On the sixth day of Christmas my teacher said to me"Please stop delayin!, do all these things, write about birds, buy more pens, read about bugs, and do a project on your family tree"


On the seventh day of Christmas my teacher said to me"Read Charles Dickens, please stop delayin!, do all these things, write about birds, buy more pens, read about bugs, and do a project on your family tree"


On the eighth day of Christmas my teacher said to me"learn arabian, read Charles Dickens, please stop delayin!, do all these things, write about birds, buy more pens, read about bugs, and do a project on your family tree"


On the ninth day of Christmas my teacher said to me"calculate all the fractions, learn arabian, read Charles Dickens, please stop delayin!, do all these things, write about birds, buy more pens, read about bugs, and do a project on your family tree"


On the tenth day of Christmas my teacher said to me"You cant be sleepin!, calculate all the fractions, learn arabian, read Charles Dickens, please stop delayin!, do all these things, write about birds, buy more pens, read about bugs, and do a project on your family tree"


On the eleventh day of Christmas my teacher said to me"examples to be cited, you cant be sleepin!, calculate all the fractions, learn arabian, read Charles Dickens, please stop delayin!, do all these things, write about birds, buy more pens, read about bugs, and do a project on your family tree"


On the twelvth day of Christmas my teacher said to me"Theres lots more work a-coming!, examples to be cited, you cant be sleepin!, calculate all the fractions, learn arabian, read Charles Dickens, please stop delayin!, do all these things, write about birds, buy more pens, read about bugs, and do a project on your family tree!!"


Need to send a holiday gift basket? Visit Shop The Gift Basket Store at http://www.shopthegiftbasketstore.com/

No comments: